New recruits who join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator during the promotion period will receive a FREE craft tote (valued at $49.95) with the purchase of their Starter Kit.
Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote Description:
- 100% twill nylon exterior; 100% nylon interior
- Dimensions: 15-3/4" x 7-5/8" x 8-7/8"
- Includes attachable shoulder strap for easy transport
- Center section fits 12" x 12" card stock, Craft Keepers, and Paper Cutter
- Outside pockets fit extra-large punches perfectly
- Outside flap pockets offer secure spot for accessories
- Back zipper pocket holds up to seven Stampin' Pads
Have you been thinking about wanting to earn some extra cash lately?
Or maybe you want Stampin' Up!'s gorgeous inks, papers and stamps, but for at least 20% cheaper?
I joined Stampin' Up a few months ago and it's been a wild ride since!
- I've had the pleasure of meeting a whole bunch of like-minded crafty individuals and have much fun and laughter with them each time we get together.
- I'm about to go to a highly anticipated Regional seminar in less than a months time; where we'll get to spend the day making cards, swapping cards, receiving free stamp sets and generally have a fun time.
- I go to monthly meetings to learn new techniques (and I must have ate my Lucky Charms for breakfast the morning of last month's meeting 'cause I wound up winning four of the contests for free Stampin' Up! product that night!)
- I get to share my love of paper crafting with others. Whether its by giving cards to family and friends for any occasion; or spending time with family in scrapbooking; or bashing out tutorials to post online, these are all things that I enjoy doing.
- And the Support! You don't realise how big a deal this is until you've actually got someone covering your back! While I was in hospital in July, we had a group of people in every nook and cranny of our home for renovations. I'm not sure how, but my Big Shot broke while I was away. I only had it for a little over a month and it costs over $100; it's also my favourite toy. So after hyperventilating for a good half hour, and trying to figure out if I could fix it myself, I called Stampin' Up!'s demonstrator support line and asked them if they do repairs. Customer Support told me not to worry and sent out a BRAND NEW Big Shot as a replacement, with my promise that the broken one would be returned to them within thirty days with FREE SHIPPING. I cried. There's also the amazing support from fellow Demonstrators. I'm on a bunch of forums dedicated to Stampin' Up! demos; if I ever have an issue that needs to be resolved I know I'll find those answers.
There are two options for purchasing a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Starter Kit:
- The $215 traditional Starter Kit contains over $375 worth of stamping and business supplies! (and the Free Tote!)
- The $215 Digital+ Starter Kit contains over $385 worth of stamping and business supplies, including the all-new My Digital Studio™ software. (and the Free Tote!)
If you've already decided that now is the time for you to join, click here. You'll need my password: "papersweets".